Trading Post Canoe, Kayak & Campground Tips for a Safe Trip
What You Should Bring on Your River Trip
- Tennis Shoes, Water Shoes or River Type Sandals
- Insect Repellant
- Quick Drying Clothes (Shorts or Swimsuit & T-shirt)
- Rain Gear, Sweater or Jacket
- Change of Clothing
What is NOT Allowed:
- Glass Containers
- Styrofoam Coolers
- Littering - Please do your part to keep our river clean and open to the public by not littering.
- 3 Adults in a Canoe
- Illegal Drugs, Underage Drinking or Excessive Alcohol Use.
Tips For a Great Canoeing or Kayaking Trip:
- Use watertight containers to put things in you want to keep dry while on the river.
- Wear your life jacket at all times to maximize safety.
- Use a glasses saver strap to keep your glasses from going for a swim.
- Respect fellow paddlers, fisherman and any personal property owners along the river.
Dogs are NOT allowed in the boats or on our buses. If you are camping with us you are welcome to bring vaccinated & friendly pets that will not be disruptive to your neighboring campers.
Maximum cooler size is 24 containers and the cooler itself cannot be wider than 26".