- Check IN time is 2:00 p,m.
- Check OUT time is Noon
- QUIET TIME is 11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Non-compliance will result in eviction with no refund.
- Please respect your neighboring campers and their families.
- No loud music, and all music off at 11:00 p.m.
- Generators are NOT allowed.
- No vulgar, offensive language.
- NO FIREWORKS of any kind are allowed in the campground.
- All vehicles are to be parked and remain parked after 10:00pm.
- All cars must have a car tag pass.
- All visitors at the Trading Post must register at the office and get a VISITOR CAR TAG before proceeding into the campground.
- Visitors MUST depart by 10:00pm
- Non paddling visitors will be assessed a visitor's fee.
- No illegal drugs of any kind. Violators will be reported to local authorities.
- Storm shelter is in bath house, open 24 hours.
- Campground speed limit is 5mph.
- Please do not move the fire rings.
- No cutting of trees or marring of branches.
- A dumpster is provided for bagged trash disposal.
- Please clean your campsite upon departure.
- Recycling containers for aluminum cans are provided.
- Pets are welcome but must be kept in your campsite or on a leash.
- Check out time is Noon. Late checkout may be available if you are canoeing during the day. Inquire at office.
- Campground pond fishing is ok but is 'catch-and-release' only.
- The playground is for children only. Children must be supervised by an adult and play is at own risk.
- No lifeguard is on duty, swim at own risk.
2017 Spring & Fall Hours
4/24/17 - 5/25/17 &
9/5/17 - 10/15/17
Mondays-Fridays - 9:00a Open
Saturdays & Sundays - 8:00a Open